English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Money | Funny Story

This is a Funny Story or a selection of testimonies from the Story Collection. Stories here are all resulting from the essay or dissertation and activities in the actual world. I wish you are interested after examining the tale in Story Collection.



Money

There was a man who proved helpful all of his life and stored all of his cash. He was a actual miser when it came to his cash. He beloved cash more than just about anything, and just before he passed away, he said to his spouse, "Now pay attention, when I die, I want you to take all my cash and position it in the coffin with me. I want to take my cash to the afterlife."

So he got his spouse to guarantee him with all her center that when he passed away, she would put all the cash in the coffin with him.

Well, one day he passed away. He was expanded out in the coffin, the spouse was relaxing there in dark-colored next to her ally. When they completed the wedding, just before the undertakers got prepared to shut the coffin, the spouse said "Wait just a minute!"

She had a shoes box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the coffin. Then the undertakers fixed the coffin down and thrown it away. Her buddy said, "I wish you weren't mad enough to put all that cash in the coffin."

"Yes," the spouse said, "I guaranteed. I'm a excellent Religious, I can't lie. I guaranteed him that I was going to put that cash in that coffin with him."

"You mean to tell me you put every dime of his cash in the coffin with him?"

"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my consideration and I submitted him a have a look at."

Facebook Twitter RSS